Friday, May 8, 2009

New things....

So since Rick is gone I decided to do some painting. I painted this one wall in my living room. The rest of the walls are still the yellow color. I am probably going to end up painting the whole room this color but I have just done this one wall. I don't want to be overwhelmed with having to do the whole thing at once.....well really I thought I would like just having some of the walls this color and some the yellow, but I think I will paint the whole room now. Who knows. Anyway do you like it? I still have all the frames to hang on the wall.
I gave Ada a bottle with some cereal in it. I don't know if she could get anything out but she liked grabbing the bottle and pulling it to her mouth!

Yes Ada had a few firsts yesterday. She found her toes three times! She likes holding them just like this. She also rolled over on the couch while I was sitting there. I thought it was maybe because the couch was slanting towards me, but nope....this morning when I got her from her crib she was on her belly! She has started rolling over whether I am there to get all excited for her.....ah she is growing up so fast!

2 comments:

Robin Conner said...

Way to go Ada! They do grow up way too fast! I like the wall. Way to go girl!

Heather and Trevor said...

Ada is so cute! That is so fun when they find their toes! I love your wall color too! Great job! There is something about a new fresh coat of paint that makes such a big difference in a room. :)