Sunday, May 3, 2009

Our haircuts

Ok I got Loni to take a few pics of me and here they are. This is my haircut. I got quite a few compliments on it at church today. I guess people wouldn't tell me they didn't like it but a lot of people honestly said they liked it. I know it must be because of my hairstyling skills!
Here is Loni. Isn't she so cute. I do miss her long hair but when your kid is old enough where they should be able to comb their own hair it is nice that they can actually do it!
So here is a pic from the back.

7 comments:

Mindy said...

You look like a mom...I mean old~in a good way, you know what I mean! I like it too, you are always cute. We love you guys!

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

looks good, deb. now we both have short hair. well, mine is probably as short as yours was before you cut it. i guess cutting our hair goes with having a baby. maybe if i have another baby (that's still a BIG maybe) i might cut it as short as yours. we'll see. loni's looks good too but its definitely strange to see her without her long hair. does she like it?
love you, jody

Robin Conner said...

yep super cute hair today. And even the pictures still don't do it justice. It was so cute today at church! Hopefully you'll be cooler without that huge mop of hair on your head this summer!

The Figueroas said...

WOW loni was brave to cut hers i love it it looks really cute i love it and deb i love yours too love you michaela

Laura McBride said...

When you walked into sacrament there was this inaudible gasp of 'whoa! she cut her hair off!' As a short haired person myself, I LOVE your hair. It looks great!

Micah and Lindy said...

looks good!!! I love it. YOu girls are so cute. I really like lonis hair too. I can't wait to see you guys. Love lindy

Anonymous said...

I think you are one of those people who could shave their head and still look gorgeous. I can't wait to see it up close and personal. Love, Mom