so cute! but so wet. :) joss does the same thing but she hasn't got to this level yet. don't you get sick of the wet shirts. i've started to become a fan of bibs. i just change those 3 or 4 times a day instead of her outfit. jody
Debi Ada is so cute. She does look so much like Loni and a ton like Rick. How have you guys been? Do you just love having a little baby now? She looks like she is at such a fun stage.
Sophie just turned 1! The year flies by so quickly. Hope you guys are doing well.
Since Jody has commented on this blog, I have been to her house and come home and spent all the time in between with Jocelyn and I can tell you that Jocelyn is definitely accelerated her bubble blowing abilities. She is in a state of constant bubble blowing right now. It is a funny stage. I love you....Mom/ Grandma
4 comments:
so cute! but so wet. :) joss does the same thing but she hasn't got to this level yet. don't you get sick of the wet shirts. i've started to become a fan of bibs. i just change those 3 or 4 times a day instead of her outfit.
jody
wow, she's getting big!
Debi Ada is so cute. She does look so much like Loni and a ton like Rick. How have you guys been? Do you just love having a little baby now? She looks like she is at such a fun stage.
Sophie just turned 1! The year flies by so quickly. Hope you guys are doing well.
Since Jody has commented on this blog, I have been to her house and come home and spent all the time in between with Jocelyn and I can tell you that Jocelyn is definitely accelerated her bubble blowing abilities. She is in a state of constant bubble blowing right now. It is a funny stage. I love you....Mom/ Grandma
Post a Comment