
Ada is getting stronger and like to sit up with moms help of course!

After I painted, I finally got all my pics rehung. I did buy a few new frames to swap out. On the left I got a nice black frame to put my niece and nephews. I finally got some more pics developed of Ada and Loni to hang as well. It is so much fun to put up new pics.

Ada enjoying Coby chewing on his bone. He likes to be very close if not on her blanket. It drives me crazy! I will move him away and he will go right back or closer to her. Aahhh! At least he is very nice to her and not aggressive.

On her belly!

I needed an updated picture of Coby. I had a really nice Aussie once a he died when he was 6 months old. I don't have very many pics of him when he was fully grown and it makes me sad. So Coby pose!
3 comments:
your picture wall looks good. it does remind me of mom's a little bit. :) i've got a few pictures of jocelyn up in our living room. i'm working on getting more. its hard because you want to put up so many. in regards to the photo of coby...are you hinting at something? be nice to the doggy even though he can be annoying. :)
love, jody
I love family picture walls...there is so much information in a family picture wall. Coby wants you to love him so bad. Look at that pleading face. You are funny. love, Mom
They are SO cute--both of them! I love Coby's funny howl. Reminds me of the original Cobi (sniff, sniff).
Post a Comment