Ada had her 4 month check up yesterday. I know can you believe 4 months has already passed....I can't. She has been a really good baby. Her stats are weight: 15 lbs. 8 oz. length: 25 1/4 in. and head circum:42
I have started giving her rice cereal because the kid can eat and she likes food. I don't remember Loni liking food this much, but maybe she did? I am so blessed to have such pretty little girls in my life. Maybe the next will be a pretty little boy?? I can always hope! Have a great day everyone.
2 days ago

4 comments:
what a chunk! she really IS almost as big as Paisley!
I can't believe she is already four months old. it IS going by way too fast.
Hi Debi, I have been looking at blogs today. It is nice to see family when you are so far away. I enjoy visiting on the week ends. Did the IKE or what ever their name was ever call and say they were out of top shelves? If not one should so up in a few days. This week is going very good. I did my 4.2 mile run today. I pulled a musele in my leg but I made the run without any problem. It will heal before the next fun I hope. I still have a 4.4 and a 6.2 mile run left. I will see you in a couple of weeks. Love Dad
Your boy would be a handsome little boy...and of course, he will be gorgeous just like your other children. I love your children..I can't wait until I see you in just a month. It is going to be so much fun. So Ada likes to eat...it sounds like she needs to...do you realize she has grown four inches in length in just 4 months...that is so mighty hefty growning. I love you...Mom
now dad has written a comment on your blog. do you feel special? :) she is big. what percentages was she in? i think joss is on that same track. you have to email me the starter foods for babies. i have no idea. i need to good read up on it.
love, jo
Post a Comment