
My dad was here visiting this weekend. I didn't get a picture of him or me, but we were both there watching Loni go on a few rides at the Strawberry Festival. She played a few games too, but man those things are all so expensive! Glad it is over with and we can hang out until the Peanut Festival.

We also went and picked strawberries last Thursday. I went Wednesday as well with my friend Kate. I was able to pick some to make freezer jam. Loni unfortunately really doesn't eat it, so all the more for me! Kate also made me a strawberry pie! It is/was delicious. Thanks Kate! Loni loved eating the strawberries as she picked them. It was hard to get her to stop. When I got home I washed what we had and she had a few and said she didn't like them anymore, now that they have been washed! Weirdo!

Cute pic of her picking strawberries. She ate this one, I believe.

Ada loves her swing. She has started to put her legs up against the top of it while she goes and she pushes on it. For a while I never closed it, but once she started to do this I of course had to. She could almost lift the whole thing up and probably would have eventually fallen out.

She realized I was taking her picture and quickly quit smiling. Funny girl!
2 comments:
Cute pictures of Loni picking strawberries and riding rides...Cute pictures of funny Ada anh her feet on her swing. She does look like she enjoys it. She seems like such a casual child. I think I am going to like her more and more as I get to see her more often. I miss not getting to watch the everyday stuff. That is what is the best about all kids...is how they handle and behave with everyday stuff. I like everyday stuff. It is the best. Love, Mom PS Thanks for housing and feeding your dad. I think he has really enjoyed his visits with you. He thinks Ada is funny and is so impressed with how smart Loni is.
love the pictures. i'm so glad that we all have blogs. so are you still feeding ada the rice cereal? i bought some but i'm still waiting to try it out.
jody
Post a Comment