Sunday, June 28, 2009

The start of our vacation......

So we are here in Idaho. We got to see my friend Erin for a night, no pictures. Then it was off to Pocatello where we have gone to Carson and Carlos' baseball games. We went up into the mountains to see my cousin John and his family, his mom, Ina, and my Grandma, and Brent. It was a lot of fun. They took us on motorcycle rides, many over and over. Loni loved them. Loni burned her shoes, but luckily it is close to when we buy her new ones!
Here is Carlos, Loni, John, and his son, Dylan.

Here is my mom, Brent, Carlos, Johns kids, Emily and Aaron.

We also went on our walk to feed the ducks. Loni and Carlos fed them so much they left.

Michaela holding Ada at one of the baseball games.

1 comment:

Terry and Gail said...

I can't believe so much time has already gone by since you got here. In just a few days you will go home and I will be so sad and miss you all so much. I will, however, get more sleep. I think, old lady sleep is getting worse and worse everyday. Love, Mom