Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Peek-a-boo!!!!

Ada loves to play peek-a-boo. Normally it is us hiding our heads from her but she just started to hide her own head. Isn't it cute?

3 comments:

Micah and Lindy said...

That is so stinking cute. What a smart cookie. Can't wait to see you guys. Love you

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

i love it!!! she's so smart. i also enjoyed the end of the movie when you yelled at poor innocent coby. :)
jody

Anonymous said...

To anyone who watches this video...I just spent a few days with Debi, Loni, and Ada, and I can tell you, that little girl really does play peek a boo- even by herself. She will do it even if no one is watching. She entertains herself with it. But if someone happens to play along, it really makes her happy. She is absolutely adorable and very bright and loves to laugh and smile. Just tickle her neck or talk to her silly and she will laugh and smile and give a big squeezey neck pinching hug to whoever wants it. I can't wait to see you all again Monday. I miss you terrible. Love, Mom aka Grandma