Loni, you look fabulous in your dance costume and you look like you are a fabulous dancer. I can't wait to see the video of the dress rehearsal to see if I am right (your mom is bringing the video camera on the trip when you get here tonight...I cant wait to see you again.) Good job!! Love, Grandma
loved all the pics! Loni was so cute in her dress and make-up! Loved it! Did you make it there safe? Now you get to sit back and relax for a month! Have fun! ;)
5 comments:
Loni, you look fabulous in your dance costume and you look like you are a fabulous dancer. I can't wait to see the video of the dress rehearsal to see if I am right (your mom is bringing the video camera on the trip when you get here tonight...I cant wait to see you again.) Good job!! Love, Grandma
What a beautiful girl! Tell Loni that her "Awnt" Betsy misses her a bunch!
i can't wait to see video too! she looks so cute. how much did she love getting all dressed up?
loved all the pics! Loni was so cute in her dress and make-up! Loved it! Did you make it there safe? Now you get to sit back and relax for a month! Have fun! ;)
She grew up so fast!!!! How cute.
Post a Comment