
She already knows....touch your nose! Not really she just was touching her nose and so I got the photo.

Ada was on the floor and ended up scooting herself under my blanket chest. She was happy at first about it but then realized she was stuck.

Here is a pic of her under the chest again. She laughed about it at first.

Ada sits in her little chair while I am getting ready every day. She is always the happiest baby and smiles at me the whole time. Sometimes she cries but mostly when I look at her she gets big grins and laughs. It makes it hard not to just pick her up.

So I didn't get the photo but Ada was sucking her thumb. She normally sucks on her fingers but she had just her thumb in her mouth. By the time I got the camera she of course stopped. This is as close as she got to her thumb. She likes to suck on blankets as well. No more pacifier, oh well.
3 comments:
i love the new pictures. they all show off her beautiful big blue eyes. i also like to see your posts because i get a sneak peak as to what joss will be doing soon. apparently she'll be scooting under stuff. :)
love, jody
When they discover their mobility then leisure time is over for you....it is funny how they have no idea what perdicament they are getting themselves into. She looks so happy. Thanks for sharing her everyday events- to me they are very sweet and I love to see them. Love, Mom
Cute pics. She is adorable! i love the touch the nose pic! You shouldn't have told us that she just happened to be touching her nose when you took the shot! We would have thought your baby was a genious! ;) ha ha !
Post a Comment