
Loni got these crazy glasses from school. She enjoys wearing them. Ada did not, hence no shot of her wearing them, although we tried.

Ada likes to drink out of bottles, we have only given her water but she loves it.

Ada likes to hang her arm over when she swings now. She loves her swing still.

Goofy.

A good pic of Ada with her Grandma.
2 comments:
I don't think Loni has ever looked better than when she is in those glasses...that picture with me and Ada, well, I think Ada's little lips look so perfect in the picture. I love the pictures all of them even though I look like an old lady- all pictures of me look like that lately. I don't know what the deal is- everyone must need to fix their cameras!!! Love, Mom
great pics! good job getting a picture of mom so there is some proof that she visited since she didn't take any! i can't wait to try out a bottle. i'm still waiting on starting the solids.
jody
Post a Comment