Friday, June 5, 2009

Can't remember

I can't remember what Ada does on this video but I thought I would post it anyway for Rick to see. She changes so quick and anything to watch of her is better than nothing, right. Anyway she has now learned if she cries I will eventually pick her up....so she is doing that right now. So gotta go. Hope you enjoy it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She kept looking at you like she wanted to know what you wanted her to do... she does like peek a boo. They all like peek a boo. I wonder if I liked peek a boo? You were in the bathroom for this video. I thought that was funny. Thanks for posting. I kept checking everyday to see if you did something new. I need to do something new, too. But I don't have a cute baby at home to show off...I guess I could do a couple of the snakes that I run over with the lawn mower or the ones that are swimming in the ditch. Creepy!!! Love, Mom