Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Ada's Thanksgiving, Santa, Girls night

 I am way behind at posting photos and I really don't have too many to post.  I haven't taken the time to take many photos.  I must be in a slump.  But I did take a few good ones.  Ada came home with costumes for Thanksgiving from her pre-school.  Isn't she a gorgeous little Indian girl!
 This costume just makes me laugh.
 Ada about to see Santa!
 Loni, Ada, and Tyce sitting with Santa.


 I had a girls night out last night.  Sherrie will be leaving this month sadly.  She will be missed.  But she is off to bigger and better things, we hope!  Haha!
Some of the other ladies.  We went to Cheesecake factory for the cheesecake!  Sherrie doesn't like cheesecake, funny, so she just got cake.

1 comment:

Terry and Gail said...

I love Ada's costumes. I love Loni's braided hair... did she do it? Good job to whoever did it. And it is hard to let good friends go. It always makes me sad. I am glad that you had a girl's night out. You are going to be using that big cupboard for alot of pictures I think. Love, Mom