I have been thinking about painting our piano. Has anyone ever known anyone who has done this? Just wondering. Loni wants it green. I am thinking about it.
I took the kids to the zoo. They climbed around like spiders. One little kid climbing around had a spiderman hat on. I thought that was funny.
Tyce loves these things. He asks to look through each one and he will run ahead and hang out at the next one for us to catch up. The animals aren't what he goes to the zoo for!
Posing for a picture.
They all wrote their letters to Santa too. Tyce obviously didn't write his, but I wrote it for him and took a picture of him with it. He was really cooperative:)
Loni and her letter. She was really good this year!
Ada with her letter. I wrote it and she signed it. She had to hold hers in front of her because she forgot her shirt! She is a very silly little girl.
At Ada's preschool she gets to dress up for Thanksgiving. We decided she would be a turkey. Pinterest was really helpful with me being able to do this:)
Isn't she just adorable!
Loni had her first play last night. She was an old woman. She did a really good job. She unfortunately went and changed before I could take a picture in her costume. I have a video of her acting, but it wasn't a very good video. I am still learning! You can't tell as well, but she has gray hair. I think it had wiped out quite a bit. You can still see flecks of it in her hair.
She had a cane in the play. I think she is standing haunched over and pretending to hold her cane here. They also had a dinner that wasn't too bad. I didn't have to make it so that made it really good.
2 days ago











4 comments:
I like looking through those things, too. Pretending to be spiders is a fun game. I would have loved those rope things as a kid, as an adult, they scare me. I love Tyce sleeping with his Santa letter and good Loni with hers and naked silly Ada with hers. I think Jody made that same shirt for Jocelyn. Did you check Jody's last blog of Jocelyn's preschool feast. I am sure she is wearing a similar shirt. Loni does look old. She did good. Right now the video is downloading onto my drop box and I will watch what you took and sent me of the play. I am excited to see how she did. I am sure she was amazing. Thanks for the great post. I love posts. Love, Mom
Oh yeah, the piano... are you going to do it with the same type of paint that other lady does it who you have been buying furniture from. I think it will look cool I love green. I think it looked cool on that piece we saw at that lady's house. You are ambitious. Can't wait to see it finished. Love, Mom
She did a grewat job, it really looks like she is older. Good job Loni. Grandpa
Melanie Rasmussen painted her piano red I think, If not somehow she has a red piano. funny pics. love your kids!!
Post a Comment