Saturday, November 2, 2013

Halloween and stuff

 Loni had to make a costume for her Latin class.  She chose to do a Graeae, one of 3 old women who share an eye and a tooth. Weird.  She also has been learning to do makeup in her Theatre class.  So here she is in all her glory.  :)  Tooth and eye not shown.:(  Kind of forgot to get those in the picture.

 By request….pumpkins carved.

 My front pots.  Just thought I would post them.
 I pulled out all of my tomato plants.  They were getting old and gross and I was just sick of looking at them.  Anyway, I planted a couple flowers to fill the void and I plan to cover the bamboo in lights for Christmas, if it doesn't look too stupid.
 We went Trick or Treating on base again this year.  We were the only ones at Sherrie's but then another family showed up really early to trick or treat so they just hung out with us until it was time to start.  Clement kids, Burton Boys, and ours.
 I like this photo because everyone else is kind of blurry but Tyce.  He never sits still so I thought it was funny.
 Loni didn't want to wear her school costume so she decided to be a more evil looking Little Red Riding Hood.
 The Clements, AKA Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head
 Getting some treats out of a bucket on the porch.  Most were like this.
 Tyce and Ada.
 Ada, Loni, and Tyce.  Ada was a witch and Tyce of course is Winnie the Pooh.
 Playing with my camera again.  Look you can actually see Cali's eye!  It is really hard to get good photos of a black dog.  I will have a day of taking her pics soon before she kicks the bucket one day.  :)
 Ada wanted me to take pictures of her today.  She has the prettiest smile.  It is hard to say no to it.



 Ada's other pumpkin.  She gave it a face.


3 comments:

Terry and Gail said...

Real quick so I don't forget: the flower pots look great... Loni's costume for her Latin class turned out fabulous (how did her teacher respond to it?) and your carved pumpkins are good, too. Now the rest... Ada does have a great smile and I love her looking at herself in the mirror pictures and her scooter action shots. Good job on the Cali picture... I know I noticed the eye before I even read what you wrote. I think that picture of Tyce clear while eveyone is blurry is hilariously contradictory... seems unlikely, but from time to time he is still. What a funny thing for people just to leave their candy on the front porch... but I like it... the honor system. I believe in the honor system for most people... those few that screw it up for everyone make me mad. Good post, Debi. Rick will love it. Love, Mom

Terry and Gail said...

I forgot to say that I think that thing will look good with lights on it... see if you can find a little star that lights up... not a big one... just a little one. That would be really cute and your mums look great there, too.

Mindy said...

Dido on everything your sweet mom said!!! While Ryan is in the hospital I have been working on my digital scrbook...I just did a cute page of Raygn & Loni! What good times it looks like you r having. Ryan told me he talked to Rick just before he left....:)