Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Ada's Halloween Dance

 Ada literally shaking her booty at her Halloween dance in tap class.  She was so good!    I love her smile in all of the pictures and her tongue ones were pretty cute as well.  She is definitely coming out of her shell at dance.  She even shared her crown with one of the girls who forgot to dress up in her Halloween costume.  She is so sweet!
 She gets really close to the ground!
 Who's not afraid of no ghosts!

 Here they were playing freeze dance.  Turn the music on and you dance, turn it off and you freeze.  I think they all enjoy this no matter how old they are!  An older class of girls came to watch them dance.
 Oh and I got a new camera today!  Yep I made the plunge into the big wide world of big camera's and learning how to work them.  Nice feature is the sport setting where they can get a nice unfuzzy picture of your dancing child.  It also takes shots really fast so you get these concurrent pictures.  Foot back!
 Foot down!
 Foot out front, and of course check out her tongue in each photo!
She kept dancing right in front of me as well.  But she kept looking at herself in the mirror.  They love looking at themselves.  I love looking at her too.

2 comments:

Terry and Gail said...

That camera will pay for it self for many years to come. Memories r worth every penny. Lov Ya Debo Dad

Terry and Gail said...

Yes, this is a darling post... She looks fabulous in her costume and her dancing is very animated and she is so happy. I love how she was dancing for you and watching herself. She really is lovely. Thanks for posting. I love every post. Still looking for a picture of the completed Jack O Lanterns! Love, Mom