Tyce decided to find a place to rest while watching some TV. It actually looks pretty comfortable. Normally I see pets doing this, not at our house, it is our son.
I always see photos of people's feet. Thought I would do it. Tyce reading me a Princess book.
A cute photo with one of my young women. She wanted a photo since we were both wearing jean jackets that day.
Ada fell asleep reading. She says she did it to herself. She used to throw them in her crib and fall asleep with books too.
Family retreat. Rick and the kids went swimming. I stayed on the side watching and taking photos.
Cute boy, a little out of focus.
Ada with her flower balloon.
Loni on the right pushing a watermelon with her nose. I think they won.
Tyce sitting in the tube.
Tyce piled a few more on and sat there. Pretty good spot to hide.
1 day ago






3 comments:
glad the race went well and you all survived the running and (lack of) sleeping. i'm still not sure if i would ever do one!
jody
The YW picture with the same jackets, she looks like she could be a sister or daughter. You both did a neat thing to run in such a race. I am pround of you both. Even with the surgery and that last minute run, you both accomplished a neat thing together. I think that is one of those things you will bith remember for a long time. Good job Love Dad
I love the swimming picture and Loni pushing a watermelon with her nose... obviously one of the smaller varities of watermelons. That is exactly what I was going to say about Tyce... normally dogs and cats do that. Just remember our couch cushions how 10lbs. Chouis has smashed them down from his years of sitting on them. Of course, Tyce wouldn't do it for hours and he will probably quit doing it all together by the time he is 4 or 5. But still he is a good sized boy... too much of that and your cushions could turn to mush. Good post Debi. Love, Mom
Post a Comment