Tyce has decided he likes to dump water on the walls of the shower and squeegee them off.
Every morning we get up, I walk the dogs, Tyce and Ada on their bikes, and Loni walks to her bus stop. She has to get there really early! This was on the first day of school for 6th grade. She is still pretty tiny, but she is getting so grown up.
Coby and Cali with Loni.
Good thing Loni likes to do her hair. I still just put a hat on most days.
Ada on her first day of Preschool. She has a lot of fun with her new teacher Mrs. Bradley. She gives her a hug goodbye every day when I pick her up. The teacher told me that Ada has a crush on a boy in school. I am not surprised she thinks that. Ada tends to play with boys as well as the girls. I think that may be a bit unusual? Anyway his name is Drew. I don't know anything else about him, what he looks like, last name, so maybe I will have to do a bit of digging. She played with a boy last year as well, his name was J.D.
While in Idaho, I went through so more of my things at my moms house. I got rid of pretty much anything that was mine. I found this poster from when I was a kid. It is still the best poster anywhere.
Here is some artwork I did in High School. I threw them out but took pictures so that I could look at them once in awhile. I haven't drawn, painted, doodled in ages. I really need to do it every once in awhile. Tyce would probably scribble over it all though or dump water on it. I may just wait till he is in preschool.
1 day ago







2 comments:
Oops... I need to make a time out for women comment... Cute pictures with the girls. I hope you had a spiritual time, too. The Time Out For Women blog has a comment about the pictures in this blog post. Sorry, I mixed them up. Love, Mom
cute pics of the kids. we miss them! (and you and rick.) :)
jody
Post a Comment