I got the chance to volunteer at Time Out for Women in Richmond. It was a lot of fun. I did miss out on some of the hanging out with friends part, but hopefully we will have a girls night out here soon!
Left to right; Robin, Kate, Danica, (Julie), Me, (Sherrie), Cheryl, and Camille. Someone did take a better photo but I am not sure where it is! Sorry Julie and Sherrie for not really being in the photo! They did however get a great one below!
L-R; Robin, Kate, Sherrie, Julie, Danica, and Camille. Aren't they so cute?! I got a frame when we were there and I think I will just have to use this photo to hang up instead of the other. I would rather see my friends in the picture than me!
Kate snapped this of me. I figured since it was a pretty decent photo I should have it on the blog. Next "Time out" will be for the Ragnar in October. I am pretty excited to get it over with. I am glad that I have had something to motivate me, but it is a bit scary to have to run so many miles! I rather just stick to 2-3 miles instead of 18 in a 2 day period. I will never be a marathoner!
2 days ago




3 comments:
Love that picture of Tyce... pretty cute. Thanks for the update. I love looking at every blog. I need to blog again. I feel so far behind. Michaela had mostly boy friends growing up, too. She still prefers to hang with boys instead of girls. Some girls are just like that. She is fine. She is probably more comfortable with boys because she is always with Tyce. She loves her daddy, too. She is just that way. No big deal. Loni is still pretty little but she is a big spirit. Little is fine, too and one day Tyce will go to school and you can draw all day if you want. Love, Mom
That is a super cute picture of you Debi!!! You are gorgeous!!!
glad you had a good time. i'm jealous of a time away with the girls. cute pic of you.
jody
Post a Comment