Ada's preschool field trip to Taylor Farm.
A goat came to say hi. I said hi back.
Balance log.
Our paper bag door monster.
Tyce turned 3 yesterday, but while Grandma Gail was visiting we had a little party. He got a helicopter and was so so happy.
Ada's preschool class
She wouldn't do a full smile. She is so darn cute. And so is that kid with his tongue out!
So darn cute!
Loni bowling
Ada bowling
Tyce bowling
Rick bowling
And the winner is........Me, Rick by a hair over......Ada!, Tyce and then poor Loni. She didn't want to use the bumpers so she didn't do really well. I used them for a bit to show Loni that they are of value even to me and I got some really nice bumper shots. It was awesome!
2 days ago







3 comments:
Cute pictures and your phone pictures of the group are way better than my camera group pictures... my camera just can't take distance shots at all and I can't quite figure it out. She is a pretty cute little girl. I can't believer Tyce is 3... so weird. I believe in bumpers because Loni is so tiny and she doesn't have the wrist strength yet and they never have balls that fit the size of girl that Loni is. I have weak hands all around now from wrist to fingers... so I have to use a small weight ball but I have fat fingers especially on my right hand and that is my throwing arm. I don't use bumpers but I could probably benefit from them, too, since I am not playing for real... so why not just use them. But at least that is all Loni for her score. Thanks for the post. Love, Mom
gotta love the pumpkin patch. cool that you all got to go. can't believe tyce is 3...tj's just around the corner. fun times bowling!
jody
I love your hair still but I'm not brave enough to just do it....yet! Cute cute kids!!
Post a Comment