Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Pumpkin carving and costumes

 The kids pumpkin carving.  They had a lot of fun.  I didn't have to do anything!  Rick helped them to do it all, I just had a little clean up!

 Pretty Princess, or maybe Pretty Grumpy Princess!
 Oh there she is!  Pretty Pretty Princess!
 Loni the Ballerina doing the splits.
 Tyce as Winnie the Pooh!  He loved anything sweet just like Winnie the Pooh!  Crazy what a costume can do.
 I dressed up as well.  Don't ask me what I really was, my plan was a witch, but someone thought I was a zombie.  One was teasing and asked why I didn't dress up, and one thought of Rumplestiltskin because I had shiny green makeup on.
Ada at the park the other day.  I took quite a few to get the right shot.  Isn't she so cute!

1 comment:

Terry and Gail said...

Great post, Debi. I think you look like something out of the "Capitol" (Hunger games lingo!) Everyone looks good in their costumes. Will you take pictures of the final look of the pumpkins? I would love to see them all done. Did Tyce get a haircut? I looks like an almost buzz... it is darling on him and I am glad he would wear the pooh costume. Good job, Tyce. Love, Grandma