I looked at the amount of posts this year compared to the last 2 and they have significantly gone down! I am sorry that I haven't posted as much this year. When I make our blog book I am sure it will be small, but I guess if I say that it is because we were so busy having fun that I forgot to take pictures? You will forgive me:) We went with the Manginos to take a picture with Santa. We also saw Santa at the mall and at the church. Tyce skipped the line and ran right up to him before our turn. He gave him a hug and was talking to him, then when it was our turn he didn't want to see him at all. I had to hold him and be in the picture again! I do like going to Bass Pro Shop since they have free carousel rides and a few other fun things for the kids to do. I usually can get out of the store without purchasing anything as well!
Tyce and Ada's carousel pictures turned out but Loni's did not. It was way to dark. I am working on trying to remember my good camera to take pictures:)
The completed photo. Sorry this is a photo of the photo. Santa I believe closed his eyes. Kind of looks like he has 2 black eyes. I do like his nice Santa suit though.
Tyce is quite funny when I am not getting on him for doing something he shouldn't. He likes to try on my shoes when I leave them downstairs before church. Ada has new heels too, that were Loni's when she was probably 8. Ada has much bigger feet than Loni did. So does Tyce. Tyce picked out his outfit as well. He hasn't wanted to go potty on the toilet. I may have to force the issue one day, especially if I want to send him to preschool.
On Christmas Eve Eve, we went to a party with several friends. Thanks Clements for putting this on. We had a lot of fun. We ate, played lots of games, talked, put on the nativity with the kids all dressed up, minus Tyce who did not want to dress up.
Ada dressed as an angel.
Conners.
Adelyn, Loni, and Ashton as Wise men.
Robin, Sherrie and I. I was primary president, then Robin was, then Sherrie was. They were also in my presidency when I was president. Anyway, Sherrie and her family has moved on from Virginia Beach. We will all miss her terribly. I was getting pretty comfortable with my friends not moving even though a lot of them are in the Navy. Over the last year it has started to show signs of lots of change. I guess it is time for us to start getting ready for the changes too. Miss you Sherrie!
The kids made cookies for Santa and Ada wanted to make sure the reindeer had some food. She is so thoughtful, unlike me. I have never thought of those poor reindeer at all!
I thought I would take a picture of the lit up Christmas tree and all the presents before the kids tore into them. This is always one of my favorite parts. Night time, the Christmas tree all lit up, and presents under the tree. We hope you all had a Merry Christmas and that you have a great New Year, 2014!
1 day ago







3 comments:
A free carousel really? Cool... love the Santa shot. It is good and I love the two shoe kids... both look lovely. Thanks for sharing a little bit of your Christmas celebration with us. I am glad that you have good friends who stayed connected and include you often. The kids look great and you look great. Love, Mom
i need to go to one of those bass pro shops. i always here good things about them. :) cute nativity with the kids! i liked your tree and cookie pics.
jody
Thanks to Ada I had carrot dropping on out roof. I guess by the time they got to Idaho they had to take a poop. O well it was the thought that counts. Love Dad
Post a Comment