The kids were pretty good and didn't wake me up too early. I was still tired, but I was willing to get up when they asked me to. Tyce was really funny. Before each present he would pose and say cheese. Then he would open the gift. Nice because I wanted to take pictures:)These first few were actually Christmas Eve. They opened one gift and a book to read.
Christmas morning all smiles for me to take their picture before starting to open their stockings.
Ada with her BIG doll. She asks me what her name is all the time. She may remember one day.
Loni with her big automatic nerf gun. She likes to shoot us. We don't like her to shoot us.
CHeese. Tyce unfortunately opened a few presents that weren't his, I think this was one of them.
Ready all at once!
Ada really wanted a boat that floats in the tub. Ferry. Done.
Ready. Aim. Fire. Luckily I had C batteries. Santa almost got an F for not including them in the darn thing!
And because we love him, Rick who is looking a bit like Santa. I am glad he doesn't dress in all red and have a bowl full of jelly. Yet.
2 days ago




2 comments:
Good Christmas post... I like Ada's legs with the bag in between them. Funny picture. Everyone looks happy, Debi. You did a good job for a single mom. Love, Mom
love ada's big doll! glad you had a great christmas with the kids. and now you know that rick has a future job if he just puts on a little tummy fat! santa rick is coming to town!
jody
Post a Comment