Tyce likes climbing anything and everything. Here he is climbing the freezer.
Tyce also runs into things. Here he is after he ran into the corner of a wall at a friends house.
Thanksgiving we did at home, Loni helped me with some of the food. I splurged and got them a soda. It is still in the fridge today. They obviously don't drink it very quickly.
Tyce decided he needed to go to the bathroom one day. I asked if he wanted to go on the toilet and sure enough he did. That was the one and only time. He hasn't gone since.
I have a new workout I have been doing for awhile. I like doing workouts at home because there is no drive time and the kids can do whatever they like. I don't have to find a sitter. They don't have to be watched at the gym, etc, etc. Anyway I have gotten a few things to help me out and these came the other day. Ada likes "working out" with them.
I see a lot of pictures with the photographers feet and whatever it is they are taking the photo of. Rick sends a few….it has been from a boat though. Nice sunny weather. Not mine, it is the Christmas tree.
We have a new addition to our extended family! Another baby boy, Cash. Welcome to the family, Cash, we can't wait to meet you. It will be awhile, but I am sure the time will fly by!
Tyce had his very own sitter the other day. He went on a walk and then got to go play at her house. She has a son who loves all sorts of trucks. Tyce was in heaven with all of them. He barely wanted to leave:)
Does anyone have garbage they need hauled away? Tyce will be right over to pick it up! HAHA! Thanks Laurie.
1 day ago






1 comment:
I love this Tyce mostly post... although I love the all kid picture at the Thanksgiving dinner table and Ada in your new workout contraption... what the heck do you do with that? She looks lovely in the contraption. Nice goose egg, Tyce. Cute truck pictures... love your feet shot and funny climbing everywhere Tyce.. nut head. Love you, Mom
Post a Comment