Thursday, December 19, 2013

Loni and Ada's Christmas Dances

 Loni and Ada had their Christmas dances this week.  Loni is taking lyrical and ballet again.  Ada is taking ballet/tap but her dance will be a ballet dance.  The Halloween one was a tap.  I think she was better prepared at the Halloween dance but she still was really cute!  The pictures of Loni are all from her ballet dance.  I only had my iPhone when she did her lyrical and I choose to take a video.




 Silly Ada!  She has all her faces and the whole time she keeps changing them.  She was a little distracted during the dance.  I recorded her twice, they got to do the dance for us twice and so I recorded it both times.  She did a lot better the second time.



Ada talking to her teacher Ms. Savannah.  I am not sure what she was telling her but it looks so cute since the teacher is bending down to hear her better.

2 comments:

Terry and Gail said...

I like the pictures of them dancing. Ada and her million faces... that is just something about her. I love this post and Loni does look elegant. Love, Mom

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

i like their outfits. glad they love dance so much!
jody