Yep, I am posting about a freezer. I am a nerd. Knew it. Am ok with it. Plan to get nerdier as the years pass. So if you have ever had a chest freezer, they are ok. I used mine to freeze things and to feed my cat his dinner on. I think everybody does. Anyway I always would get frustrated pulling all the cat stuff off the freezer to look in the freezer to try to find what I thought was in there. All while Tyce was playing in the cat water and eating the cat food. Yep. Fun, I know. Well those days are over. We traded up to this really pretty upright freezer! We debated it. Because if you have been to our house we have lots of things....large things that fill up our tiny but sufficient house. :) I am trying to be ok with not moving into a mansion. Anyway I decided that this was something I was willing to squeeze in and I am glad we did. It looks so much nicer than the old ugly one. Oh and it is way easier to get into and find what I need. See below!
Fun! My fridge freezer is for things that we have opened and are currently using. Except for ice cream. They are all opened and currently being used. :)
It doesn't stick out too much does it? Oh and in case you were wondering. There is a child lock on there to keep Tyce from getting into it! I wouldn't have bought it if it didn't!
2 days ago




3 comments:
It looks so lovely and full. Nice job... is your home teacher still keeping you in ice cream or is Loni's begging the main instigator of the ice cream a plenty or is it just your needs or everyone's needs? Do they all have a favorite flavor? I know Loni love chocolate mint and that yummy chocolate one we get at that one store... what are eveyone else's favorites? Nicely orgainized and well stocked. Love, Mom
OH...I am jealous!! We have a chest freezer and I really want an upright one!! So maybe I am a little nerdy myself ;)!
no, it doesn't stick out at all. i'm sure i wouldn't even notice it. :) i'm really jealous though. if i only lived closer, i would take your old one from you. i should just buy one!
jody
Post a Comment