Last week, Ada had her first day of preschool. She was way excited. She loved it when she went for a summer camp and has always asked to go back. She liked the one we did with just friends too. For such a shy kid it is nice to see her like things where I am not there.
While she was at school, Tyce and I ran some errands and got some new clothes for Ada. She had a favorite pair of jeans that had a huge hole in them. She kept wearing them and so I bought her a new pair. The store was having a big sale and we got this little vest for $2.
Cute photo with her tongue stickin out.
Smile! But she looks down.
Smile! She closes her eyes.
Keep your eyes open this time! And out pops her tongue.
Ok. Almost a good shot.
Nevermind.
2 days ago









2 comments:
so where is she going to preschool? how often and for how long? do you love it too? i'm glad she likes it. love all of the pics. so grateful that we have digital pictures so we can take a million and two pictures of them in order to get a good one. oh, the old days of not knowing until you developed the film. remember those days? :)
jody
This is a good post of her taking pictures. She is really funny and she continues to slim down... just like Loni did. I love the purple vest. So what did you do with the old pants? Has she cried for the old ones yet? I wonder if she will have skinny hair like Rick or if her hair will get fat when she gets older like yours did? I do like the new Jeans with their patches on them. She is rather like Carson with pictures... he just doesn't know how to be himself when he gets his pictures taken... neither do I. I am always awkward looking in all my pictures. Good post, Debi. Love, Mom
Post a Comment