Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Ada's 4th Birthday


Yesterday was Ada's 4th birthday!  It was a busy evening so we didn't do a whole lot, but we had a dinner she picked, pancakes, dessert that she picked, brownies and ice cream, and then opened present!  I tried to do things she wanted to do all day.  She didn't ask a whole lot but I didn't really offer a whole lot.:)  We went to the store and got her some new shoes with laces!  She got to pick out a birthday outfit the day before so she could wear them on her birthday.  And I played her George game with her twice!  (Curious George matching Game)
It was a fun day, but a busy night.  Next year I won't do it that way!  Or just choose to celebrate a different day.  I do that a lot!

2 comments:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

hehehe! looks like you all got a little spit with your ice cream and brownies. :) happy birthday, ada!

Terry and Gail said...

Ada smiled the whole time you sang the song. And Tyce was so respectful and patient. He let her have her big moment. So cute and I think she tried to tell me that she skyped with Jody and the kids yesterday on the computer... but I didn't quite understand what she was saying. Anyway, kids don't need much at this age to feel happy. Pancakes for dinner is great and brownies and ice cream are wonderful if you ask me. Thanks for sharing a little on this busy birthday. Love, Mom