Since I don't have a regular camera anymore, I have been using my iphone to take all my pictures and videos. Unfortunately, all the videos for some reason wouldn't load as videos. So today Rick figured out what I am supposed to do to get them to load as video. I still don't know how, but hopefully I will have a minute for him to teach me. Some day. Just one minute is all I will need, hopefully. Anyway so this is from Loni's dance class. I hope it is fun to watch. It was the only one Rick picked to do. All those other videos I have will have to wait for that minute to come around when he teaches me to do what he did. :)
1 comment:
Leaps look so easy but they are a lot harder than they look. No one can even figure out how to load camera videos on to my blog... so at least you got someone who can put them on for you whenever he is available. Nice post... I loved it. Love, Mom
Post a Comment