Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Loni's new room

 For quite awhile now, Loni has been sleeping just on mattresses.  She didn't really mind, but it was starting to make me bonkers.  See bed below.  Yesterday, we found a bed and went and purchased it!  See above!  She was way excited because she picked it out.  One day maybe we will have nice matching bed covers.
 We also found a really cute desk.  She can't do homework downstairs because if the other kids are playing or watching TV, Loni is too.  So I have started sending her to her room.  Hopefully this helps and helps her focus and get her homework done quicker!

3 comments:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

so cute! i love the desk. craigslist or the store? lucky loni!
jody

Terry and Gail said...

Yes, her room looks very lovely. You know you could make her a big bedspread... you could make a light weight one... if you want to know how, give me a call or maybe I could make one for her. That is an idea, too. I do like the desk and I like her room. It looks Lonish and practical and friendly and a little old fashioned... kind of shiek, too. Thanks for sharing. I was hoping to see it and how exciting to find a bed. Love, Mom

Terry and Gail said...

PS... I remember that rug... love you, Mom