Saturday, November 7, 2009

Outdoor fun.





I got an itch. I got an itch to plant things outdoors. If I were in Idaho there would be no way you would do this, but here in VA you can plant things. You can have flowers all winter long. Isn't that cool? So here I was planting things in November and Ada loved it. She got all sorts of dirty. Note to self: Put baby in outdoor don't care if they get dirty clothes, next time. Next year my yard may look beautiful. It may not, but at least I am trying. Oh and Jody, at Ada's 9 month check up she was 19.5 #. I think she is well over 20# now and she can wear things that are 12 months. I think I have an amazon child? Well not really, but she is definately growing fast!

2 comments:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

is this when i called you? yup, she's definitely eating dirt.
i also planted stuff about a month ago - some tomatoes, peppers, and flowers. love that about SD. i let everything die when i had joss. i finally felt like taking care of plants again. anyways, i actually already have one green tomato out there.
well she's not too much bigger than joss. i thought joss was 20 pounds already. at least she was according to my scale at home. i'm hoping the doctor's scale is more acurate though. then i actually way less too! :)
jody

Terry and Gail said...

Cute pictures of dirty baby. I love when babies engage in the earth and they just love the earth and simple things. Dirt eating is better than poop eating!!!She will probably grow up and love to plant things, too because she will remember watching you do it. So you planted "sum mums"? and pansies... I love mums. They are a really durable plant. Hey, Jody, post some pictures of what you planted. I would love to see them. Love, Mom