

So Ada found Loni's vampire cape and this is how she wore it. Also Hurricane Ada is still alive and destroying everything in her path. She is much to happy about this. On the other hand she is quite cute and enjoyable to watch. Who knew? She is getting more comfortable with walking everywhere. You can see it in her eyes that she is pleased when she walks across the room. Oh why do they grow so fast? Then like a hurricane, there one day, gone the next. I will hang on to my little hurricane for as long as I can.
2 comments:
you can't turn your back on a baby hurricane!
You cant't turn your back on them, but they sure keep you spinning around. She is too darling. She looks like a little chinaman squating down in front of your refrigerator. Babies have amazingly strong quads. I can't wait to see you. Just got back from Erin's shower. It was delightful. I loved everyone there and I mean it. They are all people like me; trying to do their best, really messing up from time to time but never giving up. You got to admire that in people. Love, Mom
Post a Comment