
It was a hot day, so I took of Ada's clothes and just left them on the floor while she was playing around. I was doing some stuff and when I came back this is how I found her. She has one arm in the arm hole, her head in a leg hole, and the other arm in a leg hole. She was very uncomfortable and started to cry. It was very funny to see her trying to dress herself.

She got herself in a pickly here too. But no fear she wasn't going to starve to death, she could eat the bench, after all it once was a cow!

Ada is definitely a dare-devil and will probably learn to climb out of her crib. She does this all the time. Anything that has a step up she steps up and tries to get higher. Isn't she just do proud of herself?

I swear Ada loves Auggie and Auggie loves Ada! You can be the judge.

Rick took the girls to the park when I had a pampered chef/scentsy party at our house. He worked with Loni on making it all the way to the end of the monkey bars. First job was to make sure she could drop down from them without being scared. She did well and made it to the end of the monkey bars.
2 comments:
I think Ada is going to be so independent. I know one thing for sure, she really watches whatever you do- she sees you dress her and she sees all of you dress yourself and she is thinking..."I can do that, too." She should go on that show where the guy lives off the land and did I hear, Evil Kneivel of the big wheel...introducing Ada, the daredevil. It is hard to believe that Augie loves Ada... Those bars are tough on the palms. Does Loni have callouses yet or just blisters. Once you get past the blister stage, you really can do some tricks. Oh, by the way, Jody rarely has clothes on Joss. Thanks so much for the really packed it in postings today. Love it all!!! Love, Mom
ada's hair is getting long. i love the brown outfit by the way. so cute!
so does ada have lots of bruises? i was getting ready to take joss to seaworld the other day and she totally biffed it before we left. when we got there, one girl just told me to tell everyone she had a cold (her nose was a nice red color from the fall!)
jody
Post a Comment