
Ada and I took another trip...but we flew clear to Salt Lake City to see my friend Erin get married. It was a quick trip but it was so worth it. I love my friend Erin and I wouldn't have missed it. Ada was a trooper. We flew in Wednesday, did wedding stuff all Thursday, and flew home Friday!

Erin got married to Shawn in the Salt Lake City Temple. It is such a beautiful place. I followed them around while they got their pictures taken by Erin's friend Tania and it was so much fun. They got such great photos. I love digital because Tania could show me what they all looked like. Erin better be sending me a few copies!

Here is Erin, her new husband, Shawn, and their children, Zach and Erin. Aren't they so cute! Zach and Erin made them name tags that said mom and dad and Erin and Shawn had them pinned on their clothes at the reception. We wish them all the best as a new Eternal Family!
6 comments:
Your pictures are so much better than mine. I really need to be more conscience about taking good pictures when I am at an important event. I so loved being with you and Ada at Erin's wedding. I had such a good time and I loved re-connecting with Ada, again. I miss Loni and Rick. I miss Ada and I miss you. I am so glad we got this time together. Darling pictures of Ada. You know just when to shoot the pictures for her, don't you. Love, Mom
were her colors just purple?? they look cute hope it all works out and have a great life where is there honeymoon at??
so bummed i couldn't be there but glad you and mom made it. erin looks really happy. can't wait to see more pics from her wedding photographer.
jody
Debi I was in Payson...so close! Kristy had her baby so I was there helping her. Hope all is well.
How cute, she has a new little daughter with her same name. That's neat you got to make it out there for her. :)
that's awesome that you got to go. she looks beautiful!
Post a Comment