Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Ada loves her chair and clapping!

Loni's pic of herself.









Ada loves to climb on things. All things she can find to climb on she climbs on them. She would climb on this chair but usually would get a leg through the bar and be sitting sideways and eventually need help to get out. Well today I think she finally figured out how to sit in it correctly. She has been clapping for a while but lately she has really figured out

if she does it we clap and smile at her, which she loves.

2 comments:

Terry and Gail said...

Yes, I would definitely call that an "I figured it out" face... she is so impressed with her own intellect, isn't she. She is right to be. I know that she knows she is cute, too. Loni's self portrait is pretty darn good. Still has that little convex or is it concave mirror look, though. Most self portraits do. we can't get our arms far enough away. Love, Mom

Natalie said...

She's a doll Debi!