
Ada walking the halls...

I got a pedicure and a haircut! I feel like a new....me!

Loni our little waterbug. She loves to swim.

Ada loves the water as well, but is really not scared of any of it.

She was so happy walking around in it. If it wasn't so chlorinated she probably would live in it!
5 comments:
I love the new haircut. It looks so cute. Your family is just adorable, and wish you guys were coming at Christmas. I miss you.
love your hair...very cute!
Yes, I like your haircut, too. Loni does love the water and maybe Ada got the extra love of water from my mom. My mom loved the water and was never intimidated by it. She looks so happy. I love the walking down the hall picture- she is a great walker. Love, Mom
Dang Debbie!! You're one hot momma!! I LOVE your new hair! Very cute! I too wish you were coming at Christmas! We miss you guys like crazy and your kids just keep growing so fast!!! We sure love you guys!
love the hair! i would go back if its still that inexpensive for shampoo, cut, and style. good deal!!
jody
Post a Comment