Sunday, April 26, 2009

To cut or not to cut......

Hey so just like any girl I wanted the opinion of others on whether I should cut my hair.....If I do the style above is what I was thinking. I just can't decide if I want to do it or not. The older I get the more indecisive I get! I used to have no problems going and chopping my hair off. What has happened to me?! Well please leave your comments as to what you think...thanks!

5 comments:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

i vote cut!! maybe because i feel brave now that i cut mine off. :)
love, jody
ps why do you look so much taller than me in this picture? and i wish i looked a more like i did in this photo. i miss my pre-prego body.

Robin Conner said...

I like it! It's really cute! And it would be so much cooler in the summer. What does Rick say? Does he care if you have short or long? It will probably be all grown back any way when he gets back! ;) I like it! You look good both ways, so I say go for it if you want!

Bonnie said...

I say keep the hair - you look older and more mature with the short cut! I like the younger look - one day we will all unwillingly look old :) was that confusing? made sense in my head! but whatever you decide I am sure it will be stunning :)

Terry and Gail said...

I like this particular haircut on you. It would be cooler for the summer. and Jody, she looks taller because she was wearing heals and you were wearing those shorter flipflops so you wouldn't be taller than Tate. Have you forgotten already...ohoh...it has already begun...the brain oozing out of you because you had a baby. It hurts, don't it???? Love, Mom

Colleen said...

I love your hair in this picture!! I'd vote cut!!