For if you think I should get a haircut. I needed to post the video of Coby but I don't want any of you to miss out on this special opportunity to let me know if I should chop off my locks! Oh and I needed to post these silly pictures of Ada. Enjoy!
i love them all!! the funny face pictures are my favorite. she's getting cuter all of the time. i can't wait to see her in person. it will be so great!!! love, jody
I think she looks like she is having a psycho experience. Her eyes are so wide open. How did you get her to do that. Were you talking goofy to her or something. She looks so darling and amazed at whatever she is seeing. Debi, do what you want about your hair...you look cute any way you do it and it grows so fast. If you don't like it you can change it in a couple of months. Love, Mom
4 comments:
i love them all!! the funny face pictures are my favorite. she's getting cuter all of the time. i can't wait to see her in person. it will be so great!!!
love, jody
I think she looks like she is having a psycho experience. Her eyes are so wide open. How did you get her to do that. Were you talking goofy to her or something. She looks so darling and amazed at whatever she is seeing. Debi, do what you want about your hair...you look cute any way you do it and it grows so fast. If you don't like it you can change it in a couple of months. Love, Mom
What a little cutie pie! I love all the facial expressions you caught!!
hey, how do you get it so your blogs show when people last updated their blog? i was trying to figure it out but haven't had any luck.
thanks,
jody
Post a Comment