Sunday, April 12, 2009

Our Easter....

My dad came to visit and the Easter bunny gave him much needed chocolate to make it through his school.
We went on an Easter egg hunt and Ada was mad she didn't know how to walk yet.
But she was overjoyed to learn she has hands and can now put them in her mouth whenever she wants. The drool this now creates is just adorable!

Loni found all of her jelly bean filled eggs that the bunny brought. Next year she is sending him a letter letting him know she does not like jelly beans. She may still eat them or give them to her teacher, because she doesn't get to do Easter egg hunts. She also got a cute Easter plate, Bolt the movie, and 2 boxes of Trix cereal. Yummy! Her favorite.
Here is Loni on the Easter Egg hunt Kate and I did for the kids at church. The weather was great and all the kids had a blast.

1 comment:

Terry and Gail said...

Everyone looks happy and comfortable and dad looks good, too. Who was he smiling at? Ada or Loni? I know he loved his candy bars. Thanks for taking in the wanderer. I hope you all had a happy Easter. I did. The day was pretty nice and sunny. Love you all and miss you always. Mom