So I have the camera propped up next to my head on the couch and this is what I got. She loves to laugh and smile and I never could get it caught on camera, but I figured out how to do it and it worked. Isn't she cute?
1 day ago
A little peek into what we do when you aren’t looking……………
So I have the camera propped up next to my head on the couch and this is what I got. She loves to laugh and smile and I never could get it caught on camera, but I figured out how to do it and it worked. Isn't she cute?
3 comments:
I love those first little giggles!!!
What a darling video! :) I love her little giggles!
Yeah! She finally cooperated for the camera! Once they see that camera everything they are doing stops. They are so funny! Her laugh is really cute!
Post a Comment