Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My new bookcase/desk!

So before my dad came to visit he stopped at Ikea for me and picked this up. My new bookcase and desk that attaches. It is big but I don't care cuz I love it! I get to put all the books we have on it and get rid of all the ugly bookcases I have. I also have a place to put my sewing machine, scrapbooking, or anything else I want to do without covering up my kitchen table. I haven't really been good at sitting down and having family dinners, especially when the table is covered. So this is something that will help that out. I am so excited to have it. Down side is that I may not get to rearrange my living room anymore. Oh well! I still have my bedroom, Loni's bedroom, and the spare room to play in!

1 comment:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

looks really good. i especially love the bookcase. i wish i had the room for that. it would be perfect for our computer and books. love it!
jody