Friday, August 9, 2013

First place to visit: California!

 We went to the Fair in Del Mar.  Always a fun place to be.  We had hungry children as soon as we got there but were luckily able to sit down to wait for the pig races!  Tyler, Loni, and Joss.  Me in the background too.
 Joss and Ada!!!!
 Piggy Races!
 Swimming Pig!
 Grandma Felsman was there too.
 Tyce on the bumper cars.  He didn't move much but he sure had fun and thought he was pretty cool.
 Loni on her bumper car.
 Ada wanted to ride in the water.
 Tyce wanted to ride in the helicopter.  He was in heaven.
 We also got to see some other animals, horses being one of them.  Ada liked the saddles.
 My sister, Jody, decided we needed to try something deep fried.  We picked a snickers.  It was ok.....
 Kettle corn on the other hand was a hit!  I love kettle corn!
 I had to try the deep fried snickers.  I took a couple of bites:)
 Joss, Tyler, and Tyce snacking on the floor.
Tyce waiting for the pig races.

1 comment:

Terry and Gail said...

The Del Mar Fair(or whatever it is called now) is really cool. I am glad we went. Great call on Jody's part. Those pig races were crazy and hilarious. All for the oreos. I would probably run pretty fast for oreos, too. Love, Mom