Bear Lake family photo minus Rick and my brother Steve.
Tyce, Juan, me, Loni, Ada, Michelle, Gail, Terry, Carlos, Michaela, Carson, Tyler, Tate, Jody, and Joss
Michaela the Sno Shizzle maker. Many trips to this place which was fantastic for the adults and kids.
See my tongue was RED!
Tyce with Grandpa Felsman on the 4-wheeler. He thinks he is the BOMB!
They also got to ride on the lawn mower! Whoop-whoop!
Tyce found a helmet at my friend Mindy's home. So much fun!
Mindy's son, Rockwell, shooting. Tyce and Rock were being pretty good friends and taking turns.
Tyce shooting on his turn.
Loni with the helmet, and Ada riding at Mindy's.
Ada, Raygn, and Tyce. Oh what fun you have at a farm.
Raygn, Mindy, Rock, Loni, Aleigha, Ada, and Tyce up front.
I was lucky enough to go on a girls lunch with some friends from Dietrich. It was Heathers birthday and it was a blast! I miss all of them! Sorry the picture is blurry!
Peas! Oh how I love peas. I do not like peas from a can or frozen, but straight from the pod. I would eat them all day everyday if I could. Thanks mom for having lots of peas for me to consume and fight over with a dog. :)
Another run I took, this one is in Pocatello. I was at the bottom of the hill and ran almost up to the top where the tower is. It was gravel and I didn't want to go any further:)
I sat down when I got to where I wanted to be. The tower is behind me. A whole lot of nothing but hill. It would take me hours to find a run like that in Virginia!
Ada self portrait.
Taking a photo to send to Rick since he wasn't with us yet.
Loni for the last 3 years, this was her 3rd, has gone to Idaho to do 4H. She is a pretty good speaker. She has to write a speech and present it. She also takes care of her calf and shows it at the fair. She got to sell is this year as well.
Lily, her cousin, and Loni. They Won! Loni won overall for illustrated talk and got another trophy. We keep them all at Grandpa Wally's since he is the reason she is able to do this every year. He picks out the calf for her. Thanks to Grandma Nancy she makes it to all of her 4H meetings and days and days of fair. Thanks Grandpa and Grandma Bingham!!!!
Loni after swimming in Shoshone after her speech. Like her new boots?
2 days ago
















2 comments:
Good overview of your trip... I love peas about anyway except out of the can... those are really nasty. I love Loni's cowboy boots. cowboy boots are really popular right now. I am glad dad had a good day and wanted to let the kids ride the 4 wheeler and the lawnmower. Loni is brave on the little one at Mindy's. Raygn has grown so much. That is crazy. And yes, the Bingham grandparents are so awesome. You are so blessed to be a member of their family now. Love, Mom
I love that you come to Idaho and see us on your visit! We love our Bingham friends!!
Post a Comment