Friday, August 9, 2013

Idaho

 Tyce took this picture of my Dad at church.
 Ada at Bear Lake for our Felsman Family Reunion.

 Loni going for a swim in the cold water!
 Ada having s'mores.  I love S'mores.
 Aunt Jody taking pictures of all the kids.
 Tyce having his S'more.
 Ada driving Grandpa Felsmans boat.  She loved driving and Grandpa said she was a pretty good driver.
 At Grandma/Grandpa Binghams.  Tyce being a bad boy sleeping in the dolly's crib.
 I have been training for a Ragnar Relay and so I had to run in California and Idaho.  This is the view of a run I took in Idaho.  A bit different than here in Virginia.
 Playing in a kiddy pool.  This was a lot of fun for the kids.
 In the Dietrich July 4th parade.  Joss, Tyce holding the flag, Ada behind the flag, Loni, me, and Tyler.
 Ada and Tyce being hams at the boot store shopping for some boots for Loni and eventually boots for me.  They really wanted to bring home these horses.
 I eventually bought these boots, aren't they pretty.  No working or horse riding in these babies.
 Grandkids beating up Grandpa Wally.
Another view with Tyce and Ada not behind the flag.

1 comment:

Terry and Gail said...

I just love that 4th of July Parade there and all their activities. It really is fun. Such a funny picture of dad. Wow! Those boots are fancy. Love, Mom