Friday, August 9, 2013

More of California

 Almost every time, or maybe it is everytime, we make a trip to California my Grandparents take us to dinner to the Souplantation.  Tyler with his load!
 Ada eating at the Souplantation.
 Joss and her big eyes!  She thought her food was yuummmyyyy!
 Me, Tyce, Grandmother behind me, Grandfather, Uncle Dale, Loni, and Grandma Felsman.  Tate and Jody were also there but I missed taking a picture of them.  I stole this one from Jody's posts:)
 Joss and Ada at the beach park, it was really bright!

 Loni and Joss playing in the warm sand.
 Tyce wore himself out.  He napped for quite a while like this.
 Ada and Joss are pretty good pals, most of the time.  Their brothers change the relationship a bit, but I bet they will be great cousins forever!
 Tyce at a play place.  He liked the plane!
 Loni riding the giraffe.
 Ada riding the small giraffe.  These are pretty cool.  They had a zebra too.
 Loni got a scarf from Aunt Jody for her birthday.  She has really liked learning how to put it on all the different ways.
 Driving to Idaho.  These guys are too funny!
 Tyce and Ada looked like this most of the time.  Snoozing or close to it.

1 comment:

Terry and Gail said...

I love the Souplantation tradition. I hope we do it for a long time with Grandpa and Barbara. I love the beach. it is a great place to wear out kids so they will sleep good at night. I wish they had a place to bathe them so you could give them a bath and put them in clean clothes and then they could sleep in the car all the way home and then in the house when you finally arrive home. That is cool picture of Loni and her scarf. Long car trip... always long unless you get to sleep the entire way. I would do what Ada did if I wasn't the adult. Love, Mom