Monday, June 17, 2013

Before I take a really long trip.......

 I thought I would share some photos, because I haven't been! :)  Ada decided to play dress up in her dance clothes and then Tyce wanted to as well.  So she helped him get dressed!
 All dolled up in a leotard and skirt!
 OH! You can not forget the shoes!
 All worn out!  My favorite!  Ada got a space shuttle from preschool on the last day of camp.  Tyce loves it, he used it for a pillow.  Luckily, Ada was being very generous letting him play with it.
 Doesn't he look so comfortable!
 I love the mouth open on Ada.
 On Loni's last day of school they had a 5th grade assembly that took like 2 hours!  Tyce and Ada just kept asking to go home.  Loni getting her graduation thing from the principal, assistant principal.
 Loni's teacher giving her a hug.  Doesn't that look so comfortable?  It almost looks like her hand is over Loni's mouth:)
 Loni's friend from school, Josie, I believe.  She is english and Loni likes to try to talk like her.
 Loni and Ada had their dance rehearsal and recital this last week as well.  Loni likes to do her own makeup.  I did the ginormous bun.  It didn't look that big in real life, but it probably is.  People even commented on how well her bun looked and her slicked back hair!  I did it!
 Ada on recital day!  Doesn't she just look so adorable!  She smiled the whole time during her dance and even waved a couple of times to her Dad and Loni.  I was standing so she didn't see me.
 Ada.  And if you are wondering what is different, I slicked back her bangs too.  She normally has them covering her eyes.  We decided to go with no bangs and may even grow them out this summer.
 Sisters.
 Loni all ready for her 1st dance.  This is her ballet costume and she also does lyrical where she has the pretty white and gold costume.

 Ada and I in her dressing room.
After the whole show.  They were there from 5:30-9:30.  They were pretty grumpy the next day, but they did a really good job on their dances.  They will both be in it next year.  Loni will start school at a new school and be a "BIG" middle schooler and Ada will take a year of preschool.

1 comment:

Terry and Gail said...

I love these pictures... it is funny how he will cooperate with Ada and dress up in her stuff. So funny and sleeping children are the cutest things in the world and they can sleep anywhere. I love the dancing pictures. Their makeup is a little much... but I guess that is okay. I am surprised they don't rub it and smear it all over. Loni's bun is amazing. Love, Mom