Thursday, June 6, 2013

Man I am getting behind!

 Not a great picture but it is the one I picked.  This is Loni's ballet outfit she will wear for her recital.
 This was Ada's preschool teachers.  Mrs. Jost and Mrs. Smith.  She had Mrs. Smith last year for preschool camp.  She loved it and she loves preschool.  She is in camp this week and next with Mrs. Jost.
 Tyce at the park.

 Ada at the doctor office, I think we were actually there for Tyce.  Anyway, she wanted her picture taken.  Tyce crawled in the cupboard while I was taking her photos.
 Silly boy!
 Day at the beach.  Or at least an hour.  Tyce didn't want to go into the water, he just wanted Rick to carry him everywhere.
 Look Rick and I in a photo together on the blog!  Shocking!  Can you tell he had the week off of work, no shaving.
 Bury us Dad, Bury us Dad!
 I have been going through old photos and scanning negatives onto my computer.  I found this of my best friends wedding.  I miss her.
 Tyce fell asleep on the way to church with Rick one day.  He likes to have accessories for his drives.  Lately it has been the sunglasses in the photos a couple down.
 Loni at the bay for oyster gardening.
 Tyce with his new sunglasses.  The girls both needed a new swimsuit, but Tyce didn't so I got him some of his very own sunglasses.  He loves them and has worn them all over.
 Tyce still with the sunglasses.  Rick said he is sleeping in this photo.  I think he looks like Stevie Wonder.
 Tyce likes the poles at the park to slide down.  He is crazy!!!!  Mom's always ask me how old he is now because he is climbing everything like an older kid.
 Love that smile. Course I can't get him to look at me for very long.
Sliding down the slide.  He would start off the normal way and twist as he went down.  Half the time he looked like he was sliding into home base like a baseball player.

2 comments:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

this just makes me excited to see you all in person! only a few more weeks. yippy!
jody

Terry and Gail said...

Yes, Loni looks lovely in her dancing outfit and I see she has your very skinny legs... I knew that, but the her outfit enhances the skinniness. Good picture of Ada with her teachers. She looks like she feels safe and that is so important. I love the pictures of her. She is a lovely little girl and I love your silly monkey boy. He will totally love our new all access playground at Okay Ward Park. We will go there often when you are here. I wonder if he will like to play baseball. Good selection of pictures, Debi, and good picture of you and your sweetie. Love, Mom