Thursday, May 23, 2013

Lots and lots, and lots not going to be posted. Because I didn't take any photos!

 Daddy took the kids to Krispy Kreme after cleaning the church one Saturday.  What a nice Daddy!  I love Ada's face!
 Ada at our friend Serene's birthday.  What a cute little girl!
 Going down the slide into a pool of water at the party.
 Fun with a sprinkler.  Loni had fun with this.
 Playing on the trampoline together.  They have some fun and some crying.  It is all part of the game.
 Too heavy for Ada.  Falling over.
 Loni at her 5th grade chorus concert.
 Picking some strawberries, Dad came too and so yes there is a picture of me!!!!!!
 Ada being a great strawberry picker.
 Tyce was really good.  He didn't always pick the best strawberries though.  He did stay out of them and didn't walk from row to row through them.  So he is getting better.
 Fortunately, I was able to get my haircut and highlighted the other day.  Unfortunately, while washing my hair out, Tyce found the scissors and cut his hair.  Bummer!  He had lots of hair.  He cut it in just the right spot where we had to cut some more.
 That is how much he cut off himself.  I didn't get that much cut off....you can see a little of mine above his.
 Kelli was nice enough to come over later that evening and fix his masterpiece.  It looks good but it is just not my little boy anymore:(
Now that is my little boy.  What a booger!  Also unfortunately is it doesn't look good just waking up in the morning.  He kind of needs it styled to look good.  So he doesn't look really good anymore.  Because I don't do hair!

3 comments:

Terry and Gail said...

So I do like his hair cut... I know though that it is tough to do hair. I can't do guy hair either. He looks good and Tyce-like with messy hair though. I like the pictures of strawberry picking and the water party and I wish I could hear the 5th grade concert. I love it when you post. Thank you very much. Love, Mom

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

i love tyce's smile! and the pic on the tramp with static hair and tyce looking like he's picking his nose. fun strawberry picking pics. i just got this recipe for strawberry limeade. it is delicious. i've been buying large quantities of strawberries and limes just to make it. his hair looks good even if its shorter. tyler's hair takes work too. i usually just do it on sunday. the rest of the days its just lucky if it looks good.
jody

Mindy said...

Debi do you remember when Porter did that? I was so mad at him I told him he was going to have to wear it like that for a while and he thought that was just AWESOME!! Lindy's baby looks just like Tyce!!