2 days ago
Wednesday, May 8, 2013
Ada as Minnie!
And a whole bunch of other girls as Minnie as well! Isn't she so cute! This was parent's week at dance and so I got to watch and take a few pics and video of their dances. Ada did well. My camera not so well. I did get a short video but like I said I haven't been able to load them. I will need to learn how to do youtube I guess! I think it is so funny how they are all usually doing something different or slightly different from the others.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
adorable! joss would be so excited to be minnie. can't wait to see the video sometime.
jody
She is darling. I can't even stand it. Make sure you bring video for us to watch when you come for your summer visit. I love the costume and the theme. Great job, Ada. Dance happy! Love, Grandma
Post a Comment