Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Beach Day

 Rick took the kids to the beach one day, I can't remember what I was doing but I am sure it was nice to have the break from the kids.  :)
 Tyce wanted to be buried, so Ada decided she would help him.
 I thought he may have fell asleep but I guess he was just wanting to be buried in the sand....then Ada came to help in the above picture.
 Aren't these kids cute!  Silly kids!
 All buried and so proud!
 That silly silly grin.  Love it, but not excited for all the dentist bills to come.
 Building something, she came home and told me but I can't remember.  She had like a kitchen and living room or something!
 Ada my crazy girl!
Loni and Ada.

2 comments:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

cute! i'm jealous that rick took all of the kids (on purpose) and let you have time alone. that doesn't happen much around here unless i leave after the kids are asleep and in bed! :) this makes me so excited for summer. i seriously CAN NOT wait. its getting so close!
jody

Terry and Gail said...

Yes, that was good of Rick to take all the kids to the beach. They looked like they had a good time. I love just casual beach times and I am like Jody. I can't wait until we are all together. Good pictures of all the kids and Rick, of course. Love, Mom My words to prove I am not a robot... one of them is actually circumcision... weird